Enjoy this perfectly sweetened Keto Vanilla Glazed Bundt Cake! Pair with your favorite low carb ice cream, some fresh strawberries or just savor the sweetness like it is.. either way you will absolutely love this delightfully moist Vanilla Bundt Cake recipe!
I love an amazing bundt cake and this Keto Vanilla bundt cake is no exception. The creamy vanilla glaze takes it over the top! All of your family parties will be complete with this gorgeous dessert.
How do I release the cake from the bundt pan?
As you can see, I used a very intricate bundt pan to make this keto vanilla bundt cake and it released like a dream! The trick is to grease your bundt pan with Bakers Joy or a gluten free alternative using coconut oil and gluten free flour. You can find a recipe for the gluten free alternative here: https://steps2truehealth.com/f/gluten-free-diy-substitute-for-bakers-joy-baking-spray
How do I store this keto vanilla bundt cake?
I would recommend storing the cake in an airtight container for a few days, or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. You can also freeze the cake for up to 3 months.
Checkout these other keto friendly recipes:
- Keto PB&J Muffins
- Keto Chicken Milanese
- Keto Meat Lovers Calzone
- Strawberry Cupcakes
- Walking Taco Casserole
- Keto Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
- Keto Chocolate Nut Clusters
Checkout these other keto friendly cake recipes:
- Double Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Birthday Cake with Buttercream Frosting
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Lemon Pound Cake
I hope you enjoy this keto vanilla bundt cake recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/cookbook
Watch the video below where Jennifer will walk you through every step of this recipe. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Keto Vanilla Bundt Cake with Vanilla Glaze
- 2 ½ Cups almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- ⅔ Cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 8 Ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 4 large Eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ⅓ Cup Powdered Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Bakers joy cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray the inside of your bundt cake pan generously with baker's joy cooking spray to make sure cake doesn't stick. Set aside.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well combined. Stir in the wet and mix well.
- Pour your bundt cake batter into your sprayed bundt cake pan and place into already preheated oven. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- In a small mixing bowl combine all your glaze ingredients. Stir until all ingredients are fully combined.
- Pour the glaze mixture on top of cooled bundt cake. makes 12 servings
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.
Leave a Reply