This refreshing strawberry, avocado, and cucumber salsa is not only healthy but super easy to make! Use your favorite chips or crackers or top a salad for a sweet meets savory moment. This salsa will be a perfect addition to your summer menu!
Are you ready for a party in your mouth? That’s literally what I think when I eat a bite of this strawberry, avocado, and cucumber salsa. It’s sweet, it’s savory, it’s crunchy, and it’s amazing. The best part yet? It’s keto friendly at only 3.3 net carbs per ½ cup serving when you use a sugar free sweetener alternative like erythritol!
How do I serve this strawberry avocado salsa?
I love to eat this salsa with crackers. That’s definitely not the only option, though! The crackers I like are made with chia and flax seeds. I think this would also be amazing on top of a chicken salad with spinach! One thing is for sure…if you take this to a party, you may want to double the recipe because it will be a big hit!
How do I store leftovers?
This recipe is definitely best served immediately. The avocado can start to slightly brown, though not as much because of the acidity of the strawberries. If you want to make this strawberry salsa ahead of time, I would wait to add the avocado until right before serving. You may find that the strawberries release a lot of liquid. You can drain some of it off before serving.
Checkout these other keto friendly recipes:
- Keto Vanilla Bundt Cake
- Keto PB&J Muffins
- Keto Chicken Milanese
- Keto Meat Lovers Calzone
- Strawberry Cupcakes
- Walking Taco Casserole
- Keto Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
Checkout these other keto friendly strawberry recipes:
- Strawberry Quick Bread
- Strawberry Cheesecake Chia Pudding
- Individual strawberry crisps
- Mason Jar Ice Cream
- Strawberry Jam
I hope you enjoy this Strawberry and Avocado Salsa recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/cookbook
Strawberry Avocado and Cucumber Salsa
- 1 ½ cup diced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 cup diced avocado
- 1 Cup diced cucumber
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine your diced strawberries and sweetener. Stir until combined, set aside to let macerate.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine avocado, cucumber, cilantro and salt. Stirring until all ingredients are combined.
- Add your strawberries to your avocado mixture and stir gently. Once combined, dip and enjoy!