Skip making a huge dessert when you want to feed that sweet tooth craving! These individual Keto Strawberry Crips is the perfect combination of sweet and salty! This super easy, satisfying dessert is the best treat to keep you on track!
Warm, gooey, sweet perfection...all in one bowl. This strawberry crisp is what dreams are made of and only 5 net carbs for a very satisfying breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
If you follow along with my Facebook lives (every Thursday at 12pm CT on my Facebook page), you might know by now my thoughts on desserts.
In my opinion, dessert or treats should be consumed as a meal or as part of the meal, not as added calories in addition to all of your only meals! But like I said, that's my opinion and you can take it with a grain of salt.
But at 190 calories, this crisp is perfect for breakfast topped with some heavy cream and served with coffee!
I serve these crisps in these cute little soup bowls but oven safe ramekins are perfect, too.
You are going to love this recipe and you will also love these other recipes perfect for Fall:
Individual Keto Strawberry Crisps
- 1 Cup Sliced Strawberries
- ⅛ Cup Almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 Tablespoon Melted butter
- 1 Tablespoon Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup Chopped pecans
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 Tablespoons heavy cream for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Divide the strawberries between 2 oven safe ramekins. Sprinkle half a teaspoon of sweetener on top of each bowl of strawberries and mix together.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the topping in a small bowl and divide it evenly over the top of the strawberries.
- Place the ramekins on a sheet tray and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm topped with heavy cream. Enjoy!
- Nutrition does not include the optional heavy cream
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.