This keto zucchini lasagna skillet couldn’t be any easier. Everything cooks 1 skillet! Enjoy lasagna any night of the week. This recipe is also perfect for meal prep!
The best recipes are the ones that look just like this. Cheesy, beefy, and saucy. The best part is this is ready in about 30 minutes and then you could have a nice dinner for your family, or you could have 6 lunches for the whole week!
If you have’t noticed, I am all about meal prep at the moment. This recipe is absolutely perfect. it makes six servings. I recommend making this at the beginning of the week, dividing it evenly between 6 containers, and then you have lunch!
I like to serve this with just a simple vegetable like steamed broccoli. This recipe is 500 calories per serving so for me, that is just enough for 1 meal.
Some other meal prep recipes I am loving at the moment:
Keto Zucchini Lasagna Skillet
- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 pound Ground Italian sausage
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 24 ounce Jar Rao's Marinara
- 2 Medium Zucchini, chopped
- 3/4 Cup Ricotta cheese
- 1/4 Cup Shredded parmesan cheese
- 8 Ounces Shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- Add the ground beef and sausage to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and crumble the meat until it is cooked through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Reduce the heat to medium and stir in the chopped zucchini and marinara. Let simmer until the zucchini is fork tender. About 8 minutes.
- Stir in the ricotta, half of the mozzarella, and the parmesan. Top with the remaining mozzarella and cover with a lid to let the mozzarella mely, or place in the oven under the broiler until the cheese is bubbly. Serve