There is no need to indulge in sugar and flour this holiday season when you have recipes like this Keto Crustless Pumpkin Pie in your back pocket! This is just like the traditional pumpkin pie but without all of the work!
It's that time of year again! The weather is getting cold, the leaves are falling, and I want all things pumpkin!
This keto crustless pumpkin pie will give you all of the Fall vibes and it is so dang easy!
All you have to do it mix everything up, pour into a well greased pie plate, and bake in the oven.
The result is a sugar free pumpkin pie everyone will love, keto or not!
Top it with some whipped cream to take it over the top.
Ready for a keto Thanksgiving? Try these other amazing recipes:
- Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
- Green Beans with Crispy Bacon
- Cauliflower Stuffing with Chicken Thighs
- Roasted Butternut Squash
- Keto Chocolate Mousse
Keto Crustless Pumpkin Pie
This post may contain affiliate links
- 1 ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 3 Large Eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup sugar free brown sweetener
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 ¾ teaspoons Pumpkin spice
- ¾ Cup Heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 350F. In a large mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin purée, eggs, sweetener, cinnamon, pumpkin spice and heavy cream.
- Spray the inside of your pie plate with cooking spray. Pour the pumpkin pie mixture into the pan and spread flat with a spatula.
- Place into oven and bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let sit for 30 minutes to set. Serve.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.