Air Fryer Salmon is the perfect low carb, full of flavor fillet. This easy keto friendly recipe is the perfect choice anytime you want an easy keto meal!
How to make Air Fryer Salmon
First things first. In a small bowl mix together all your seasoning ingredients to make a paste. This would be the avocado oil, lime juice, garlic powder, Cumin, and chili powder.
Place your fillet's on a plate and begin to spread the paste on all side of the Salmon.
Now you can place the Salmon fillet's into the air fryer.
Cook your fillet's for 10 minutes or cooked until a desired temperature is reached.
For medium rare you a looking for 125F internal temperature.
In less than 20 minutes you have perfect, flavorful Air Fryer Salmon. Looks delicious!
⭐ Did you make this Air Fryer Salmon Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Air Fryer Salmon (Perfectly Cooked!)
- 2 Boneless salmon fillet's (4 ounces each)
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil (Click here for my favorite brand on Amazon)
- 2 Tablespoons Lime juice
- ½ teaspoon Chili powder
- ½ teaspoon Ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- basting brush
- Mix the avocado oil, lime juice, chili powder, ground cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper into a small bowl.
- Mix well to make sure all your ingredients come togther to make a paste.
- Use a brush to spread the mixture on all sides of the Salmon Fillet's.
- Place into the air fryer.
- Cook at 400F for 10 minutes. Or, cook until a desired temperature is reached. See notes
- Skin on?: You can buy salmon with the skin on but it will not crisp up with this recipe. No need to remove the skin, though, the flesh will pull right off of the skin after it is cooked.
- Checking for doneness: A meat thermometer is the perfect way to check to see if the salmon is done too your liking. If you like your salmon to be medium-rare (my favorite) Pull the salmon when it is at 125F
- This recipe is easily doubled to make 4 filets.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.