Dip in your favorite fruit or top over low carb ice cream...either way you try it, you won't even know that this keto hot fudge sauce is sugar free! 4 ingredients is all you need to make this chocolate goodness!
Checkout these most recent recipes on the blog:
- Keto Chicken Marsala
- Keto Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
- Keto Coconut Macaroons
- Air Fryer Salmon Nuggets
- Keto No Bake Cheesecake
- Keto Lemon Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Keto White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
Checkout these other Keto friendly dessert recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Keto Hot Fudge Sauce recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly low carb and keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/cookbook
Keto Hot Fudge Sauce
- 1 Cup Powdered Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- 1 Cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup salted butter
- In a small sauce pan, combine sweetener, heavy cream, cocoa powder and butter. Cook over medium heat and stir continuously until all ingredients are combined. Should only take a few minutes.
- Store in a mason jar or an air tight container and keep refrigerated. To use, heat portions in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments in the microwave. The hot fudge sauce will be thick right out of the refrigerator but will be pourable when heated. Makes 16, 2 tablespoon servings
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.