You know I like to keep my recipes simple! With this Keto Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin it's as simple as it get's without all the fuss of spending alot of time in the kitchen! Tender, perfectly cooked pork tenderloin marinated in a homemade teriyaki sauce...your whole family will love it!
I love using my homemade teriyaki sauce recipe for different things...it is so good! This Keto pork tenderloin recipe would pair perfectly with my Keto Creamed Spinach, Fried Cabbage with Crispy Bacon, or Keto Cheesy Broccoli Tots.
How do you keep pork tenderloin from drying out?
A home cooks number one complaint about pork is that it is dry. One way to eliminate this is to buy a pork tenderloin. This cut of pork is very juicy and tender. Another way to combat this is to marinate your pork.
But the most common culprit of dry pork is that it is overcooked. Some people think that pork needs to be cooked to 165F like chicken but this is not true! For perfectly cooked pork you want to not let your pork go over 145F.
Checkout these most recent recipes on the blog:
- Keto Coconut Macaroons
- Air Fryer Salmon Nuggets
- Keto No Bake Cheesecake
- Keto Lemon Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Keto White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
- Keto German Chocolate Cake
- Low Carb Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Checkout these other low carb friendly teriyaki recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Keto Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly low carb and keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/cookbook
Watch the video below where Jennifer will walk you through every step of this recipe. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Keto Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1 ½ Pound Whole Pork Tenderloin
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce (use coconut aminos for gluten free)
- ¼ cup water
- 3 Tablespoon Brown Sugar Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon) sugar free
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum (click here to see my favorite brand on Amazon)
- ¼ teaspoon sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 400F and line a baking pan with foil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, water, sweetener, minced garlic and grated ginger. Stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Place your pork tenderloin into the sauce and let marinade for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through. Remove from the marinade and place on the foil lined baking sheet. Do not discard the marinade. Place the pork into the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes or until the internal temperature is 145F. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- While the tenderloin is cooking. Pour the reserved marinade into a small sauce pan and heat over medium-high heat. Add in your xanthum gum and stir to incorporate. Bring to a simmer to thicken. Stir in the sesame seeds and remove from the heat.
- Slice the pork tenderloin into 1 inch slices. Spoon the thickened sauce over top.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.
what is the reason for xanthan gum? I cannot consume it. I was thinking of using psyllium powder instead?
It thickens the sauce so psyllium husk powder should work