With only 6 ingredients and less than 50 calories each, these keto coconut macaroons are extremely east to make and so delicious! What could be better than coconut and chocolate?
This simple cookie recipe is something I can easily whip up whenever I have a sweet craving or I need something easy to take to a party. No one will know these are keto unless you spill the beans!
Can you eat shredded coconut on keto?
Shredded coconut comes in different varieties. For this keto coconut macaroon recipe, you want to make sure you pick one that is unsweetened. You can find it on the baking isle. But yes, if you get unsweetened coconut, you can definitely fit it into your keto diet!
Checkout these most recent recipes on the blog:
- Air Fryer Salmon Nuggets
- Keto No Bake Cheesecake
- Keto Lemon Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Keto White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
- Keto German Chocolate Cake
- Low Carb Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Keto Vodka Sauce with Chicken
Checkout these other low carb friendly cookie recipes:
- Keto Birthday Cookies
- Double Chocolate Protein Cookies
- Cinnamon Cream Cheese Cookies
- Keto Almond Joy Cookies
- Chocolate No Bake Cookies
I hope you enjoy this Keto Coconut Macaroon recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly low carb and keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/cookbook
Keto Coconut Macaroons
- 4 large egg whites
- ½ Cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 5 ounces unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ Cup Sugar free Chocolate Chips (Click here to see my favorite brand on Amazon) optional
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 325F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the egg whites until frothy. Whisk in the sweetener and salt. Stir in the shredded coconut.
- Using a 2 Tablespoons scoop, scoop out your batter onto your baking sheet. Should make about 15 macaroons. Place into already preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. Let cool completely to set.
- In a small glass bowl, combine the chocolate chips with 1 teaspoon coconut oil. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in-between, until the chips are melted. Drizzle the melted chocolate on the macaroons.