This easy Instant Pot Meatloaf comes together quickly with minimum cleanup and only uses 1 pound of meat. It’s perfect for smaller families!
I love using my Instant Pot on the regular for all of my meat dishes including:
HOW TO MAKE MEATLOAF IN THE INSTANT POT
The key to this Instant Pot meatloaf is mixing your ingredients thoroughly, and using a piece of foil to form the loaf.
You could use a small loaf pan that fits inside the Instant Pot, but I think the foil worked perfectly and I didn’t want to have to buy a special pan.
“As an Amazon Associate and Butcher Box Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
The ingredients in this instant pot meatloaf are ground beef (I like to get mine from Butcherbox and you can get free bacon save $15 off of your first box!), grated onion, almond flour (I used my tutorial for how to make almond flour), heavy cream, egg, mustard powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
I used almond flour to keep this meatloaf keto, but you can definitely use breadcrumbs instead.
I combined all of the ingredients with the best tool…my hands! I laid out a sheet of foil and put the meat mixture on top, then I formed the loaf.
I crinkled the foil around the meatloaf and I put it in the instant pot, on the rack. I also added 1 cup of water into the pot.
I sealed the lid and I set the Instant pot to cook for 20 minutes at high pressure. When the time was up, I let the pressure release for 10 minutes.
For the glaze on top of the meatloaf, I mixed together ketchup, soy sauce, sweetener, and apple cider vinegar. I spooned it over the top and had some leftover for dipping.
If you want, you can put the meatloaf under the broiler for a few minutes.
INSTANT POT MEATLOAF VIDEO:
Instant Pot Meatloaf
- Mix all of the meatloaf ingredients in a large bowl. Lay out a piece of foil about 18 inch x 18 inch square. Pour the meatloaf mixture into the center of the foil and for into a loaf shape. Crinkle the foil around the meatloaf.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the instant pot, followed by the rack. Put the foil wrapped meatloaf onto the rack and seal the lid. Set the timer to cook for 25 minutes at high pressure. Natural pressure release for 10 minutes.
- Remove the meatloaf onto a baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together all of the glaze ingredients. Spoon half of the mixture on top of the meatloaf.
- Optional: Place the glazed meatloaf under the broiler for a few minutes to caramelize.
- Slice the meatloaf and serve with extra glaze
⭐ Did you make this Instant Pot Meatloaf Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer