This Keto Strawberry Cookie Bar recipe is simple to make and will help you stay on track with a perfect grab-n-go breakfast or sweet treat! Even the kids will love these...cookie goodness filled with strawberry jam!
What kind of strawberry jam can I use?
To keep this recipe as keto friendly as possible, we need to use a sugar free strawberry jam. This product can be found in most grocery stores. Look for one that is about 10 calories and 2 carbs per tablespoon.
Checkout these most recent recipes on the blog:
- Spaghetti Squash Alfredo
- The Best Keto Meatloaf
- Keto Hot Fudge Sauce
- Keto Chicken Marsala
- Keto Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
- Keto Coconut Macaroons
- Air Fryer Salmon Nuggets
Checkout these other Keto friendly cookie recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Keto Strawberry Cookie Bar recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly low carb and keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/cookbook
Watch the video below where Jennifer will walk you through every step of this recipe. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Keto Strawberry Cookie Bars
- 1 Cup sugar free Strawberry Jam
- ¾ Cup Butter, Softened
- ⅔ Cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 2 large Eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3 Cups almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- ½ teaspoon Baking soda
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 9x9 Baking Pan
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Take your 9x9 baking pan and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your butter and sweetener with a hand mixer until incorporated. Now add in the eggs, vanilla extract, almond flour, baking soda and kosher salt. Mix until all your ingredients are combined.
- Take half of your cookie dough batter and spread, using your fingers, at the bottom of your baking pan. Next, take your strawberry jam and spread evenly over the top of your batter.
- Using the remainder of the cookie dough, take bite size chunks and place over strawberry jam layer evenly. Place into already preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes. Let cool completely and place in the refrigerator until firm. Cut into 16 bars. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.
Mandy Breedin says
I made this today. It's delicious 🤤
I'm just wondering if it can be frozen?
Hi there! I love your recipes in my inbox! Well, I made these bars, and mine are valet, like a cobbler.
Anyone have advice for me? Thank you!
Hi Kathy, what is valet? You might find your answer by watching the video in the post.
Janice L says
Which sugar free jam do you like? I have yet to find one and I’ve not been very successful in making my own!
I like Good Good brand. I find it at Kroger
How about using fresh strawberries since availability is good right now. Suggestions for fresh?
You could make a homemade jam!