This 20 minute Keto Honey Garlic Shrimp recipe is super easy to make and with my delicious homemade honey garlic marinade...this recipe will soon be added to your family dinner rotation!
The sweet and salty combo of this honey garlic shrimp is out of this world. The best part is this recipe is only 176 calories and 2.5 carbs per serving...that is ¼th pound of shrimp!
What is the best keto friendly honey?
The keto honey I would recommend is from Wholesome Yum foods. You can find it on Amazon by clicking here. This honey is sweetened with allulose and is zero net carbs. There are other brands but they are sweetened with Maltitol which I do not recommend.
Checkout these most recent recipes on the blog:
- Keto Fudgy Chocolate Muffins
- Tex-Mex Chicken and Veggies
- Keto Breakfast Strata
- Keto Shrimp and Bacon Chowder
- Keto strawberry cookie bars
- Spaghetti Squash Alfredo
- The Best Keto Meatloaf
Checkout these other Keto friendly shrimp recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Keto Honey Garlic Shrimp recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly low carb and keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/cookbook
Watch the video below where Jennifer will walk you through every step of this recipe. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Keto Honey Garlic Shrimp
- ⅓ Cup Keto honey substitute
- ¼ Cup Soy sauce or Tamari (for gluten free)
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Ginger paste
- 1 Pound large uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined tails left on optional
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (Click here for my favorite brand on Amazon)
- white sesame seeds for garnish
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the honey, soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Whisk until all ingredients are combined equally.
- Add the shrimp to a large mixing bowl. Pour half of the honey garlic marinade over your shrimp, reserving the other half for the sauce later. Stir to coat evenly. Let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat the avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place your shrimp into the skillet in a single layer and discard the marinade you used for the shrimp.
- Cook your shrimp until one side is pink, about 45 seconds, then flip shrimp over. Pour your remaining marinade that you set aside into skillet. Cook until the shrimp is cooked through, should take about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve shrimp over cauliflower rice or with favorite side dish. Recipe makes 4 servings.