Soup season is just around the corner... what better way to enjoy a big bowl of comfort soup, than with a Jalapeño Cheddar Cornbread Muffin! No cornmeal, no problem! These almond flour muffins are packed with so much flavor, you won't even miss the cornmeal. Loaded with cheddar cheese and zesty jalapeños in every bite!
Can I use fresh jalapeños?
Yes! I prefer to not seed and chop fresh jalapeños but that is definitely an option in this recipe if you would like to use those.
Where's the corn?
Since corn is not considered very keto friendly, I have not added any corn to this keto jalapeño cornbread muffin recipe. Also, we use almond flour instead of cornmeal, which gives a similar texture, but is a lot less carbs.
Checkout these most recent recipes on the blog:
- Low Carb Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
- Keto Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Keto Fudgy Chocolate Muffins
- Tex-Mex Chicken and Veggies
- Keto Breakfast Strata
- Keto Shrimp and Bacon Chowder
- Keto strawberry cookie bars
Checkout these other Keto friendly side dish recipes:
- Delicata Squash Fries
- Fried Cabbage with Crispy Bacon
- Keto Creamed Spinach
- Super Cheesy Zucchini Casserole (Zucchini Gratin)Cheesy Zucchini Casserole
I hope you enjoy this Keto Jalapeño Cheddar Cornbread Muffins recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly low carb and keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/cookbook
Watch the video below where Jennifer will walk you through every step of this recipe. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Keto Jalapeño Cornbread Muffins
This post may contain affiliate links
- 2 ½ Cups almond flour
- 1 teapoon Baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 Large Eggs, beaten
- 8 Ounces fat free plain Greek yogurt
- ½ Cup Chopped Pickled Jalapeños
- 1 Cup Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a 12 cup muffin pan with liners. Spray the inside of your liners with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, baking soda, salt, and pepper. Next add your already beaten eggs, greek yogurt, chopped jalapeños and cheddar cheese. Mix until all ingredients are combine equally.
- Scoop the batter into the muffins cups evenly. Place into already preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool and enjoy!
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.