My favorite season is upon us and what better way to kick off the Fall season, than with this easy Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding! Super easy to make and loaded with protein and fiber...not to mention the pumpkin pie goodness! Get all the Fall vibes while staying on track!
Is chia pudding good for you?
Chia seeds have a lot of fiber which has been proven to increase life span...so I would say yes! Chia seeds are very good for you! They are fit perfectly into a low carb and keto diet because almost all of the carbs come from fiber.
Can this recipe be made dairy free?
Yes! Instead of the half and half, use coconut milk! Coconut milk goes very well with the flavors of pumpkin.
Checkout these most recent recipes on the blog:
- Keto Asian Chopped Salad
- Crispy Baked Chicken Legs
- Shirred Eggs
- Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs
- Keto Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins
- Low Carb Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
- Keto Honey Garlic Shrimp
Checkout these Keto friendly pumpkin recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Keto Asian Inspired Chopped Salad recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly low carb and keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/ketocookbook
Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
- ½ Cup half and half
- ½ Cup water
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Whisk together all of the ingredients in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Stir occasionally for about 10 minutes or until the pudding mixture becomes thick. Transfer to a bowl and top with whipped cream if desired. Makes 1 serving.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to serve 2 or 3 people.
- Make this recipe dairy free by using coconut milk instead of half and half