Crunchy, sweet, and savory...this Keto Asian Inspired Chopped Salad is simple and full of flavor. Add some chicken to make this over-the-top salad a complete meal!
Fiber and flavor...that's what I love about salads! My Cast Iron Chicken Breast or Baked Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs would be the perfect addition for some added protein.
Sesame Ginger Dressing
This takeout fakeout dressing is so good and light on carbs. The trick is to use a keto friendly honey. I am currently obsessed with this honey substitute...I am using it on everything!
Checkout these most recent recipes on the blog:
- Crispy Baked Chicken Legs
- Shirred Eggs
- Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs
- Keto Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins
- Low Carb Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
- Keto Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Keto Fudgy Chocolate Muffins
Checkout these Keto friendly salad recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Keto Asian Inspired Chopped Salad recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly low carb and keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/ketocookbook
Keto Asian Inspired Chopped Salad
- 6 Cups Shredded Tri-color Chopped Cabbage slaw mix
- 1 Medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3 green onions, sliced
- ¼ Cup Chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup peanuts, chopped
Sesame Ginger Dressing:
- 4 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoon Rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon Keto honey substitute
- 2 Tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- Combine all of the salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients. Pour over the salad ingredients and toss to combine. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.
Leave a Reply