Sweet and savory, these baked honey garlic pork chops really entice your taste buds and all you need is 5 simple ingredients to make this easy family friendly dish.
When I want something quick, easy, and family friendly, I almost always choose pork chops. They are east to cook: either baked, air fried, or pan fried and the are easily served with a number of side dishes.
How to make your own thick boneless pork chops
Sometimes you can't easily find pork chops that are 1 inch thick, which would be best for baking because they will not dry out. I like to buy a small pork loin, about 2-3 pounds, and cut it into 6 thick pork chops.
How to bake pork chops in the oven
Pork chops are great in the oven if you do not over cook them. They are great after applying a marinade for added flavor and to avoid bland pork chops. Be sure to use thicker pork chops and let them bake just until the internal temperature reaches 145F. This takes about 20 minutes at 400F oven temperature.
When you bake pork chops in the oven, they are not going to get browned. I suggest putting them under the broiler for a few minutes if you want that nice looking browned pork chop.
Checkout these most recent recipes on the blog:
- Keto Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
- Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
- Keto Asian Chopped Salad
- Crispy Baked Chicken Legs
- Shirred Eggs
- Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs
Checkout these Keto friendly pork recipes:
- Keto Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
- Garlic Butter Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Crispy Pork Chops
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin
- Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork
I hope you enjoy this keto baked honey garlic pork chops recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly low carb and keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/ketocookbook
Keto Baked Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- ⅓ cup Keto honey substitute
- ¼ cup soy sauce or tamari
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste or minced fresh ginger
- 6 1 inch thick boneless pork chops
- Preheat the oven to 400F. whisk together all of the ingredients, except the pork chops, in a small mixing bowl.
- Place the pork chops in a 9x13 baking dish in a single layer. Pour all of the marinade over the pork chops and let sit for 15 minutes, flipping the pork chops halfway through.
- Bake the pork chops uncovered for 20 minutes, or until an internal meat thermometer reads 145F. If you would like the pork chops browned, place them under the broiler for a few minutes until desired color is reached.
- If you have trouble finding 1 inch thick pork chops, my favorite things to do is buy a small pork loin and cut my own chops with a sharp knife.