Everything is better with bacon! This juicy pork loin is no exception. Full of flavor, oven roasted perfection in every savory bite! Don't have alot of time? I keep it simple with a quick prep time and pop it in the oven recipe!
This is a show stopper of a recipe with not a lot of time in the prep work department. Just rub it really good with the seasoning, cover with the bacon, and roast in the oven. What's not to love?
It's also perfect for meal prep!
I love roasting a pork loin at the beginning of the week. Pork loin is cheap and flavorful. If you cook it to just 145F, it will not dry out.
The rub I use for this pork loin adds so much flavor, as well as the bacon!
You are going to love this east recipe.
Check out these other keto recipes:
Bacon Wrapped Pork Lion
- 1 teaspoon Chili powder
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- 1 ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Cumin
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 4-5 Slices of bacon cut in half
- 3-4 pound Pork loin
- Preheat the oven to 400F. In a small mixing bowl combine all the spices for your rub. Set aside.
- Place your pork loin on a baking sheet, fat side up. Spread your rub all over pork loin. Making sure to coat evenly and on both sides. Take your bacon slices and place over top of the pork loin.
- Place into already preheated oven and cook for one hour or until internal temperature is 145F. Slice into 8 servings. Serve.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.