When that sweet tooth hits, what better way to feed that craving than with my keto brownies! This super fudgy homemade treat is super easy to make and packed with chocolatey goodness in every bite! Rich in flavor, low on carbs!
I already had a brownie recipe using coconut flour so I thought I should make one with almond flour. These are so rich and delicious! I love the addition of walnuts but you can definitely leave them out if you want.
The batter for these brownies is pretty thick which I think is essential for a good recipe of brownies!
You and your kids are going to love this keto recipe so much!
Be sure you check out these other keto recipes:
Keto Brownies with Almond Flour
- ½ Cup Melted Butter
- 9 ounce Sugar free Chocolate Chips (Click here to see my favorite brand on Amazon) divided
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- ¼ Cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs, beaten
- 1 ½ Cup Almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- ½ Cup Chopped walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 350F and spray cooking spray inside an 8x8 casserole dish and set aside.
- In a medium side sauce pan over low heat begin melting your butter and ½ of the chocolate chips. Once melted add your sweeteners and vanilla extract. Stir and heat until all your ingredients are melted. Turn off heat and set aside to cool.
- In a medium side mixing bowl add your beaten eggs and almond flour, making sure to mix well. Add in the melted chocolate from the sauce pan to your mixing bowl. Stir until all ingredients are incorporated. Mix in remaining chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Pour the brownie mixture into your baking pan and place into already preheated oven. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool and serve.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.