Have you been searching for the perfect Keto Brownies recipe? Stop right now because you have found it!
I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that everyone loves brownies. They are intensely chocolatey, rich, and decadent. They are a classic American dessert…especially served with ice cream!
These keto brownies are insane! They have crispy edges, lots of chocolate, a gooey center, and they are easy to make! I love that they are made with coconut flour…so they are nut free and gluten free.
HOW TO MAKE KETO BROWNIES
For this brownie recipe, I used an 8×8 metal pan and I lined it with parchment. I also sprayed the parchment with oil just to be sure the parchment wouldn’t stick to the brownies.
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
I whisked together the melted butter and the swerve, then I added the eggs and beat that mixture with a hand mixer for 1 minute. I poured in the melted chocolate and mixed until just combined. I then added in the coconut flour, cocoa powder, salt and mixed. Then folded in the remaining chocolate chips!
I told you this keto brownies recipe was easy!
Here is what the coconut flour brownies batter looked like:
The batter is thick, but not as thick as my keto thick and fudgy brownie cookies!
Now we just dump it in our prepared pan, spread it out evenly, and bake them for about 30 minutes.
When they come out of the oven, you need to let them cool in the pan for about 30 minutes before you remove them. This gives them time to set up.
Then you cut them into squares. Can you believe these are keto?
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F and line a 8x8 metal baking pan with parchment paper. Spray the paper with cooking spray.
- Whisk the melted butter and the Swerve together in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla and beat with an electric mixer for 1 minute.
- Add in the melted chocolate chips and stir until just combined. With a rubber spatula, add in the coconut flour, cocoa powder, salt, and stir until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for 30 minutes. Remove from the pan and cut into 9 squares. Store in an airtight container.
⭐ Did you make this Keto Brownies Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer