These easy and decadent low carb and keto keto brownies using coconut flour are insanely delicious, crispy around the edges and perfectly fudgy in the middle. They are gluten free and so rich that a few bites is all you need to get your chocolate fix.
Have you been searching for the perfect Keto Brownies recipe? Stop right now because you have found it!
I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that everyone loves brownies. They are intensely chocolatey, rich, and decadent. They are a classic American dessert…especially served with ice cream! They are also easy to make keto and gluten free.
These keto brownies are insane! They have crispy edges, lots of chocolate, a gooey center, and they are easy to make! I love that they are made with coconut flour…so they are nut free and gluten free.
HOW TO MAKE KETO BROWNIES
For this brownie recipe, I used an 8×8 metal pan and I lined it with parchment. I also sprayed the parchment with oil just to be sure the parchment wouldn’t stick to the brownies.
Then I started on my keto brownie batter. For this recipe you need melted butter, Swerve sweetener, eggs, vanilla extract, melted bakers chocolate, coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
I whisked together the melted butter and the swerve, then I added the eggs and beat that mixture with a hand mixer for 1 minute. I poured in the melted chocolate and mixed until just combined. I then added in the coconut flour, cocoa powder, salt and mixed. Then folded in the remaining chocolate chips or walnuts (optional)!
I told you this keto brownies recipe was easy!
Here is what the coconut flour brownies batter looked like with the chocolate chips:
The keto brownies with chocolate chips were insanely rich!
Now we just dump it in our prepared pan, spread it out evenly, and bake them for about 30 minutes.
When they come out of the oven, you need to let them cool in the pan for about 30 minutes before you remove them. This gives them time to set up.
Then you cut them into squares. Can you believe these are keto and gluten free?
FREEZING GLUTEN FREE BROWNIES
Let the brownies cool completely, preferable overnight. Cut into 9 squares and wrap each square in plastic wrap. Place the wrapped brownies in a freezer safe bag or container and freeze for up to 4 months. When ready to eat, remove from the freezer and plastic wrap and let thaw.
Checkout some of my other easy keto dessert recipes:
The Best Keto Brownies with Coconut Flour
- ½ cup + 2 Tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 12 squares Unsweetened Bakers Chocolate, melted
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut flour (Click here to see the brand I like best on Amazon)
- 2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ½ Tablespoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoons Kosher salt
- ½ Cup Sugar free Chocolate Chips (Click here to see my favorite brand on Amazon) or chopped walnuts (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F and line a 8x8 metal baking pan with parchment paper. Spray the paper with cooking spray.
- Whisk the melted butter and the Swerve together in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla and beat with an electric mixer for 1 minute.
- Add in the melted bakers chocolate and stir until just combined. With a rubber spatula, add in the coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and stir until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips or walnuts if using.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for 30 minutes. Remove from the pan and cut into 9 squares. Store in an airtight container.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE IT
- Freezing: Let the brownies cool completely, preferable overnight. Cut into 9 squares and wrap each square in plastic wrap. Place the wrapped brownies in a freezer safe bag or container and freeze for up to 4 months. When ready to eat, remove from the freezer and plastic wrap and let thaw.
- Nutrition: For 1 square, not including optional chocolate chips or walnuts.
⭐ Did you make this Keto Brownies Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer