These easy Keto Pumpkin Bars are perfectly spiced and have an amazing pumpkin flavor. They are soft and more of a custard texture, similar to pumpkin pie! The cream cheese frosting is a simple recipe of only 5 ingredients and uses only 1 bowl! These bars freeze incredibly well so you can always have a treat on hand.
It's pumpkin season aka Fall and these keto pumpkin bars are on the menu along with my Keto Crustless Pumpkin Pie!
Is canned pumpkin puree keto friendly?
Yes! Canned pumpkin puree is essentially just pureed pumpkin. It usually doesn't contain and sugar or any other ingredients so it is very keto friendly. Be sure you get 100% pure pumpkin and not pumpkin pie filling. Pumpkin pie filling will have added sugar.
How many carbs are in pumpkin puree?
½ cup contains 10 grams of carbs and 3 grams of fiber so that would be 7 bet carbs. This recipe uses 1 cup of pumpkin puree and has 9 servings so the pumpkin only adds a little over 2 total carbs per serving.
Checkout these most recent recipes on the blog:
- Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
- Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
- Keto Asian Chopped Salad
- Crispy Baked Chicken Legs
- Shirred Eggs
- Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs
- Keto Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins
Checkout these Keto friendly Pumpkin recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Keto Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly low carb and keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/ketocookbook
Keto Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 2.5 cups almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- ¾ cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
Cream Cheese Frosting
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Powdered Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- splash of heavy cream or milk (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400F and prepare a metal 9x9 cake pan with a parchment sling and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, sweetener, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir in the eggs and pumpkin puree.
- Spread into an even layer in the prepared cake pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely.
Prepare the frosting
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, cream together the butter and cream cheese until smooth. Mix in the powdered sweetener until fully combined, followed by the vanilla extract. If the frosting is too thick, add a splash of heavy cream or milk and stir until smooth.
- Spread the icing in an even layer on the pumpkin bars and cut into 9 equal slices. Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.