You will love this Keto Pumpkin Spice Muffin recipe! These muffins are rich with pumpkin flavor and loaded with all the comforting fall spices you love. In about 30 minutes you can indulge in this moist, sugar free treat!
I consider myself the keto muffin queen and in fact, I have 20 keto muffin recipes on my blog! Well, now we are at 21 with this amazing keto pumpkin spice muffin!
Do these muffins need to be refrigerated?
To be on the safe side, I would refrigerate all baked goods that contain dairy or eggs. Refrigerate them for up to 5 days in an airtight container.
Checkout these most recent recipes on the blog:
- Keto chicken enchilada soup
- Low Carb Breakfast Burrito for One
- Pumpkin French Onion Soup
- Keto Strawberry Muffins
- Garlic Butter Shrimp and Cauliflower Rice
- Pesto Chicken with Burst Tomatoes
- Baked Honey Garlic Pork Chops
Checkout these other amazingly delicious muffin recipes:
- Lemon Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins
- Zucchini Spice Muffins
I hope you enjoy this Keto pumpkin spice muffins recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly low carb and keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/ketocookbook
Keto Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- 2 ½ Cups almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- ½ Cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 Large Eggs, beaten
- ½ cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- ½ Cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 400F and line a 12 cup muffin pan with liners. Spray the inside of your liners with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt, pumpkin pie spice and sweetener. Next add in your beaten eggs, greek yogurt, vanilla extract and pumpkin purée. Mix until all your ingredients are combined.
- Using a scoop or spoon, evenly distribute your pumpkin muffin batter into each muffin cup. Place into already preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Serve and enjoy!
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.