If you enjoy strawberries like I do, then you will love my new Keto Strawberry Muffin recipe! This super moist sugar free treat will help keep you on track! Packed with strawberries in every bite, this muffin recipe will soon be a fave in your family! I also give instructions for using coconut flour!
Strawberries are always a favorite addition to any sweet treat. This is my go to favorite keto muffin recipe because it is so easy to make, tasty, and the macros are on point!
Can I use coconut flour for these muffins?
Yes! Coconut flour is much more absorbent than almond flour so it is not a 1 for 1 substitute. To use coconut flour, you will need to use 1 cup and then add 1 extra egg.
Why Greek Yogurt? Can I use something else or leave it out?
Greek Yogurt is an acid in the recipe that mixes with the baking soda to help the muffins rise. Plain fat free Greek Yogurt is only 6.7 carbs per cup so that adds about ½ a carb per muffin. You can use sour cream but it is actually almost double the amount of carbs as Greek Yogurt and almost 4 times the calories.
Checkout these most recent recipes on the blog:
- Garlic Butter Shrimp and Cauliflower Rice
- Pesto Chicken with Burst Tomatoes
- Baked Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- Keto Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
- Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
- Keto Asian Chopped Salad
Checkout these other amazingly delicious keto treat recipes:
- Keto Apple Cider Donut Muffins
- Keto Mini Cheesecake Bites
- Keto Blueberry Muffin in a Mug
- Keto Coconut Macaroons
I hope you enjoy this Keto Strawberry Muffin recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly low carb and keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/ketocookbook
Keto Strawberry Muffins
- 2 ½ Cups almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon) or 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ Cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 3 Large Eggs, beaten 4 eggs if using coconut flour
- 8 Ounces Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup chopped strawberries
- 12 Cup muffin tin
- Preheat the oven to 400F and line a 12 cup muffin pan with liners. Spray the inside of the liners with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt and sweetener. Next add in your beaten eggs, greek yogurt and vanilla extract. Lastly, fold in your chopped strawberries.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin cups evenly using a scoop or spoon. Bake in the already preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.
Virginia Monroe says
I used silicon muffin liners and they were a bit flat and moist in the center. Perhaps paper or no liners would have worked better. I used the same liners with your jalapeños muffins and they were wonderful. Not sure what happened, but while theses didn’t look as pretty, my family still loved them. That’s all that really matters!