This Air Fryer Pork Chops Recipe with no breading is so quick and easy, it will become a weeknight family favorite. Turn boring boneless chops into a juicy and delicious dinner main in only 15 minutes.
Air Fryer Pork Chops
In my opinion, pork chops are one of the most underrated cuts of meat. They can be juicy or dry, tender or tough...all depending on the cut and the cooking technique. For juicy pork chops, I love to buy ribeye cut chops. They make these easy air fryer pork chops with no breading so flavorful and tender!
I like to use a medium thickness boneless pork chop, about 1 to 1.5 inches (2.54cm to 3.81cm) thick. I think thicker pork chops can be great, but they tend to be tough. Thinner pork chops overcook before they get a nice color on the outside, especially in the air fryer.
This easy recipe produces some of the best pork chops. The seasoning is so simple...it is another great addition to my collection of easy air fryer recipes including Air Fryer Chicken Breast, Air Fryer Steak, and Air Fryer Chicken Wings (perfect first air fryer recipes).
What is the secret to making tender pork chops?
The best way to almost guarantee tender and juicy pork chops is to cook them to the proper temperature. Pork chops are best when they are cooked to 145F (63C) and no more. Use an instant-read thermometer inserted halfway through the center of each pork chop to test.
Some other ways to get tender pork chops is to buy them with marbled fat. That's what makes meat tender, just like a ribeye steak. The ribeye pork chops I used for this air fryer pork chops recipe were so tender and juicy!
These pork chops in the air fryer use simple ingredients, but I provide swap options incase you want to make them your own. The full printable recipe card is toward the bottom of the page.
2 Pounds (900g) Boneless pork chops - ribeye pork chops for more tenderness and flavor. I like to use a medium thickness boneless pork chop, about 1 to 1.5 inches (2.54cm to 3.81cm) thick. You could also use a pork tenderloin cut into medallions.
1 Tablespoon (14g) avocado oil - you can definitely use any oil you like. Olive oil works!
½ teaspoon kosher salt - I prefer to cook with kosher salt for the clean taste. If you use a finer salt, you will want to use less.
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon Oregano
½ teaspoon onion powder
How to make the best air fryer pork chops with no breading
I can show you how to make these pork chops in as little as 15 minutes! All made in the air fryer - nice and easy! I want you to make these perfectly the first time and every time.
- Line the air fryer basket or tray with foil, or coat with oil. If your pork chops are wet out of the package, pat them dry with paper towels.
- Using a brush, lightly coat both sides of the pork chops with oil. Combine the spices in a small bowl for easier seasoning. Season pork chops evenly on both sides.
- Place in the air fryer in a single layer and cook the pork chops for 10-15 minutes at 400 degrees F. (200C), flipping halfway through. You want to make sure the internal temperature of the pork is 145F using an instant read thermometer inserted into the center of the chops.
- Best results: Cooked pork is safe to eat at 145F (63C) and that is when it is going to be the juiciest. Use a probe digital thermometer inserted halfway through the center of each pork chop.
- Cook time: The cook time will vary depending on the size of your pork chops, and on your air fryer model. For thin chops, start checking them with the meat thermometer at the 8 minute mark.
- Which air fryer setting? Did you know that the setting you choose doesn't actually matter? They are just presets for suggested time and temperature.
- Bone-in pork chops: This recipe for Juicy air fryer pork chops could also be used for bone-in chops. They may need a longer cooking time, but not much.
Side dish suggestions
- Crack Green Beans
- Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Keto Coleslaw
- Keto Broccoli Salad with Bacon
- Delicata Squash Fries
Air Fryer Pork Chops - No Breading!
This post may contain affiliate links
- 2 Pounds Boneless pork chops, (note 1)
- 1 Tablespoon avocado oil, or your favorite cooking oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Oregano
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Line the air fryer basket or tray with foil, or coat with oil.
- Using a brush, lightly coat both sides of the pork chops with oil. Combine the spices in a small bowl for easier seasoning. Coat both sides of the pork chops with the seasoning rub.
- Place the pork chops in the air fryer in a single layer and cook the for 10-15 minutes at temperature 400F (200C), flipping halfway through. You want to make sure the internal temperature is 145F (63C) using an instant read meat thermometer inserted halfway through the center of each chop. Exact cook times will vary depending on the size of your pork chops.
- Pork chops: ribeye pork chops are an excellent choice for more tenderness and flavor. I like to use a medium thickness boneless pork chop, about 1 to 1.5 inches (2.54cm to 3.81cm) thick. You could also use a pork tenderloin cut into medallions.
- Storage: Refrigerate leftover pork chops in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.