Air Fryer Cornish Hens is a gourmet dinner, straight out of the Air Fryer! Crispy outside and tender and juicy inside makes this the perfect recipe for those fancier family gatherings or just a weekday meal! Faster/easier than oven-roasted and packed with so much flavor... makes this Air fryer Cornish game hen recipe a must-have for your keto kitchen!
Related: I get all of my grass fed beef and pasture raised chicken from Butcher Box. Read my honest review here.
What did we do before Air Fryers? It is my most used appliance in my kitchen, for sure! I love recipes that make our busy lives easier! That's why I'm excited to share with you this recipe for Air Fryer Cornish Hens. This is super easy and has so much flavor! Crispy skin on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside! Perfect if you're looking for something a little fancier to cook this holiday season or perfect weekday meal! Either way, this a must-have recipe for your keto Air Fryer needs!
Let's get started!
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER CORNISH HENS
First, you will need to spray the inside of the air fryer with cooking spray.
Combine the avocado oil and all the seasonings in a small bowl. The seasoning recipe is amazing and the same mix I used for my Air Fryer Whole Chicken recipe. It uses salt, pepper, garlic powder, smoked paprika, dried basil, dried oregano, and dried thyme.
Now, rub the seasoning evenly over both hens. You can even lift up the breast skin and rub some seasoning directly on the breast meat for even more flavor.
Place the Cornish hens in the air fryer, breast side down and cook at 360F for 35 minutes.
Flip the hens to breast side up and cook for an additional 10 minutes to get the skin crispy.
Then hens are finished when the internal temperature is 165F.
Gourmet dinner, all in your Air Fryer! It doesn't get much easier than that..and so delicious!
Like this air fryer recipe? Check out my recipe for Air Fryer Lasagna, Air Fryer Italian Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Caps or Air fryer Salmon!
⭐ Did you make this Air Fryer Cornish Hen Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Air Fryer Cornish Hens - Rotisserie Style
- 2 Cornish Game Hens
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil (Click here for my favorite brand on Amazon)
- 1 Tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon dried Basil
- ½ teaspoon dried Oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried Thyme
- Spray the inside of the air fryer with cooking spray.
- Combine the avocado oil, and all of the seasongs in a small bowl.
- Rub the seasoning evenly over both hens. You can even lift up the breast skin and rub some seasoning directly on the breast meat for even more flavor.
- Place in the air fryer breast side down and cook at 360F for 35 minutes.
- Flip the hens and cook for an additional 10 minutes to get the skin crispy.
- The hens are finished when the internal temperature is 165F.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.