Air Fryer Avocado Fries
Air Fryer Avocado Fries are a creamy, crunchy healthier snack alternative. With just 5 ingredients and only 10 minutes, you can have this keto friendly snack ready to go.
- 2 Large or 3 small avocados (Make sure to pick firmer avocado's, softer ones will be mushy)
- 1 Cup Crushed Pork Rinds
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 2 Large Eggs, beaten
Preheat your Air Fryer to 400F for 5 minutes.
Slice the avocados in half lengthwise and remove the pit. Peel the skin off of the flesh and cut the avocado into 1/2 to 1 inch slices.
In a shallow bowl, mix the crushed pork rinds with the seasonings. In a separate shallow bowl, add in the beaten eggs.
Take each slice of avocado and coat in the egg, followed by the pork rind mixture. Repeat these steps with each of your slices and set them aside on a plate.
Spray the inside of your air fryer with cooking spray and place your coated avocado slices inside your basket (may need to cook in two batches)
Cook the avocado fries at 400F for 10 minutes. No need to flip halfway through.
- Pork Rinds: You can use any flavor you like but I like to use original. You can also use already crushed pork rinds that are available on Amazon here.
- Instead of using a spoon to scoop out the avocado flesh, I like to peel the skin off of the avocado. This gives me prettier slices
Calories: 257kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 20g | Fiber: 5g