Keto Ham and Cheddar Biscuits
Keto Ham and Cheddar Biscuits are the light and fluffy grab-n-go breakfast/lunch recipe you need in your life! Super easy to make and filled with cheddar and ham in every bite!
- 2 cups Almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup Melted Butter
- 4 Large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cups Chopped ham (any ham you like)
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped parsley
Pre-heat your oven to 400F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, garlic powder, salt and baking powder.
Stir in the eggs, cheese, and melted butter.
Lastly, mix in your chopped ham and parsley.
Using a 3 Tablespoon Scoop, begin scooping the biscuit mixture into 11 rounds, about 2 inches apart.
Bake in the preheated oven for 18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 20g | Fiber: 2g