Keto Burrito Bowls with a Secret Ingredient!
This easy keto burrito bowl is filled with delicious juicy chicken, flavorful lime cauliflower rice, cheese, salsa, avocado, and a secret ingredient that you will have to keep scrolling to find out!
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 12 ounces frozen cauliflower rice
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup Eden Black Soy Beans
- 2 small Avocado, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- Salsa, chopped cilantro, and tomato for garnish
Heat the avocado oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken breast followed by the seasonings and sauce until cooked through, stirring frequently, about 8 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside.
Add the cauliflower rice to the skillet and the chicken broth. Cook for about 8-10 minutes or until the chicken broth is evaporated. Stir in the lime juice.
Assemble the bowls
In each bowl add ¼th of the chicken and cauliflower rice, ¼ cup of black beans, ½ of an avocado, ¼ cup shredded cheddar, and tomatoes, salsa, and cilantro for garnish.
- Cut the chicken and season it before cooking. This provides more surface area for the seasoning and the chicken cooks more quickly.
- Cut your vegetables before cutting your chicken so you only have to wash your cutting board once.
- Pre everything have have it ready in serving bowls so everyone can make their own keto burrito bowl how they like.
Calories: 522kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 51g | Fat: 28g | Fiber: 8g