Easy Pesto Salmon and Veggies
This easy pesto salmon recipe only uses 5 ingredients and we broil the salmon and veggies so they are perfectly cooked. The perfect easy salmon recipe that is keto and low carb friendly and super healthy!7 Net Carbs5 Freestyle Points
- 4 4 ounce Boneless, skinless Salmon Filets
- 2 Zucchini, sliced 1/2 inch coins
- 1 Yellow squash, sliced 1/2 inch coins
- 1 Red Bell pepper, sliced into rings
- 8 Tablespoons Prepared Pesto
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Pre-heat the broiler (HI) of your oven and leave the rack in the middle.
Season both sides of the salmon with salt and pepper to taste.
Place the zucchini, squash, and red bell pepper on a large sheet pan and season with salt and Pepper to taste. Spread evenly in the pan. Place the salmon on top of the veggies.
Spoon 2 tablespoons of pesto on top of each piece of salmon, spreading in a even layer. Place in the oven to broil. Watch closely. When the vegetables start to brown around the edges, the salmon should be ready. This should take about 8-10 minutes.
- If you want, you can use and extra zucchini instead of the yellow squash.
Calories: 254kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g