Keto Stuffed Mushrooms with Sausage and Cream Cheese
These keto stuffed mushrooms are stuffed with sausage, mozzarella, and cream cheese. They are a perfect low carb appetizer the whole family will love.
- 1 Pound Baby Belle Mushroom Caps
- 1/2 pound Ground Sausage (I use breakfast sausage)
- 1/3 Cup Shredded Mozzarella
- 4 Ounces Cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350F
In a 10 inch oven safe skillet (I used cast iron), saute sausage until cooked through. Remove from the pan to a mixing bowl.
Stir in the cream cheese, mozzarella, parsley, and black pepper to taste. Set aside
Remove the stem of the mushrooms and scoop out any gills.
Spoon sausage mixture into each mushroom cap and place in the skillet.
Place in the oven for 20 minutes. Serve
- This recipe makes 6 servings
- Most skillets are oven safe up to 420-500F degrees. If you are not sure of your skillet is oven safe, you can be sure that cast iron, and stainless steel is. You can also cook the sausage in any pan you want, and then transfer the mushrooms to a casserole dish to bake in the oven.
Calories: 184kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 13g | Fiber: 1g