The Most Amazing Keto Quiche with No Crust
This easy crustless keto quiche is filled to the brim with bacon and cheese. You could add spinach or broccoli, but I prefer my quiche to be like a traditional quiche Lorraine with no crust. And no, a crustless quiche is not a frittata!
- 8 Slices thick bacon, diced and cooked until crispy
- 10 whole large eggs
- 2 Cups Monterey Jack cheese, Shredded
- 1 1/2 Cups half and half
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 350F
Beat eggs in a medium bowl. Add half and half, salt, and pepper to eggs and whisk to combine. Add the bacon and the cheese and stir.
spray a pie plate with cooking spray. Pour in the egg mixture
Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until the eggs are set (the quiche will be firm and no longer jiggle)
cool slightly before serving. See notes for freezing instructions.
- Different Cheeses: You could use Swiss cheese instead of the Monterey jack to make this more traditionally.
- Freezing Keto Quiche: Any quiche can be frozen after it has been baked and cooled. I would bake it in a tin foil pie pan so it can be removed from the freezer, thawed in the refrigerator overnight, and then placed in a 400F oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Nutrition: The nutrition info is for 1/8th of the quiche
Calories: 425kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 36g