Buffalo Chicken Wraps
You will get a kick out of this super easy, full of flavor, buffalo chicken wrap! Perfectly seasoned chicken coated in a zesty buffalo sauce, topped with simple ingredients. Finish it with blue cheese dressing and you will have the perfect meal prep!
- 1 pound Chicken Breast cutlets
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon Oregano
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Avocado oil
- ¼ Cup Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 4 Low Carb Tortillas
- 1 Cup Chopped Romaine Lettuce
- 8 Tablespoons keto blue cheese dressing
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
Combine the seasonings in a small bowl and season each side of the chicken cutlets.
In a heavy bottom skillet over medium-high heat add 1 tablespoon of avocado oil. Add your chicken to the hot pan and cook until cooked through, until internal temperature reaches 165F.
Remove from skillet and cut chicken into strips and place into a mixing bowl. Add your buffalo sauce to your mixing bowl. Toss to coat chicken.
Using a tortilla begin building your wrap. Lettuce first, then chicken, blue cheese dressing and top with cheddar cheese. Repeat this process with each tortilla.
- Here are the tortillas I use: https://amzn.to/35yH8QT
- I like to use a light blue cheese dressing that is 80 calories per serving. I recommend Lite House Lite Blue Cheese Dressing.
- Romaine is a great lettuce for saucy wraps as it stays pretty crisp.
- The nutrition includes everything you need to make a wrap! That is the La Banderita tortilla, the cheddar cheese, Lite blue cheese dressing, and romaine
Calories: 344kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 23g | Fiber: 13g