These cute little Mini Donuts are so easy to make, you will be whipping up a batch every time you have a craving. Each one is drenched in a delicious sweetened cream so they are super moist and only 1.4 net carb each!
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
I was perusing the kitchen gadget section of the grocery store (my favorite pastime), and I came across the cutest silicone mini donut pan. I was immediately inspired to make mini donuts! I wanted my donuts to be easy to make and extremely delicious. These mini donuts actually resemble mini bundt cakes because I filled each hole in the mini donut pan to the tippy top. I didn’t want any of my batter to go to waste!
When I saw the little holes in these mini donuts, I knew they were begging to be filled with sweetened cream. I just couldn’t help myself! They soaked up the sweetened cream like a sponge and made these little bites of heaven.
You might want to make a double batch of these mini donuts because ours were gone in about 15 seconds.
Mini Donuts with Sweet Cream Glaze
- preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Add eggs, coconut flour, 1/4 cup of swerve, avocado oil, baking soda, vanilla, and salt to a medium bowl and mix to combine. Spoon batter into each donut well, filling to the top
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 10 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the counter for 5 minutes. Turn the donuts out on a cooling rack and cool for an additional 5 minutes.
- To make the sweet cream, mix the heavy cream and 2 tbsp of swerve sweetener. Spoon the sweetened cream over each donut
⭐ Did you make this Mini Donut Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer