These low carb and keto donuts are super easy to make. We make them with coconut flour and then we dip them in a delicious sweet cream glaze.
These cute little Keto Donuts with Sweet Cream Glaze are so easy to make, you will be whipping up a batch every time you have a craving. Each one is drenched in a delicious sweetened cream so they are super moist and only 1.4 net carb each!
HOW TO MAKE KETO DONUTS WITH SWEET CREAM GLAZE
First things first, let’s preheat the oven to 350 F and spray the donut pan with cooking spray.
I like to mix dry ingredients first before adding in the wet ingredients. Mix coconut flour, baking soda, granular swerve sweetener and a pinch of salt in one bowl. Then add in the wet ingredients.
Mix the dry and wet ingredients to combine until smooth.
Once the batter is nice and smooth, fill each well of the donut pan to ¾ full. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Once the donuts are done, let them cool for about 5 minutes. Turn the donuts out onto a cooling rack to cool for an additional 5 minutes. While the donuts cool, make the sweet cream glaze. Mix together the heavy cream and powdered swerve sweetener. Dip each donut into the glaze.
Set the donuts aside then enjoy!
⭐ Did you make this Keto Donut Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Keto Donuts with Sweet Cream Glaze
- 6 Large Eggs
- 68 grams Coconut flour (Click here to see the brand I like best on Amazon)
- ½ teaspoon Baking soda
- ¼ cup Granulated sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- ¼ cup Melted butter
- ½ cup Heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon Powdered Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2, 6 hole donut pans with cooking spray.
- Mix coconut flour, granular swerve sweetener, baking soda and a pinch of salt in a medium bowl.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and melted butter to the medium bowl and mix to combine.
- Spoon batter into each donut well, filling until ¾ full.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 10 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the counter for 5 minutes. Turn the donuts out on a cooling rack and cool for an additional 5 minutes.
- To make the sweet cream, mix the heavy cream and powdered swerve sweetener.
- Dip each donut in the sweetened cream. Enjoy!