Keto Spinach Dip with a mild Rotel kick, creamy Monterey Jack Cheese packs this classic dip recipe full of flavor! Perfect for those keto friendly snackers! A great make-ahead appetizer for those family gatherings this season! Serve with pork rinds, keto tortilla chips, or vegetable sticks to make this an over-the-top dip this holiday season!
Spinach Dip is a classic dip you always see at any family gatherings or holiday party.
Now with just 3 easy ingredients I've made this creamy classic, keto friendly...but no one will ever know!
Let's get started!
HOW TO MAKE 3 INGREDIENT KETO SPINACH DIP
First, let's start by preheating the oven to 400F.
Now, you can start by squeezing as much liquid as possible out of the thawed chopped spinach and discard the liquid. I love this shortcut ingredient!
In a large bowl, combine the spinach, rotel and 2 cups of the cheese.
Wondering what Rotel is? It is just tomatoes with diced chilis!
Pour the mixture into a 10 inch cast iron skillet or an 8x8 casserole dish. Both will work!
Flatten the top and cover with the remaining cheese.
Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese starts to brown and bubble.
Serve warm with pork rinds or vegetable sticks to make this a fabulous keto/low carb dip! Talk about crowd pleaser! Yummy!
⭐ Did you make this 3 Ingredient Keto Spinach Dip Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
3 Ingredient Keto Spinach Dip
This post may contain affiliate links
- 6 ounces Packaged frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 can Mild Rotel (Tomatoes with diced chili's)
- 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Squeeze as much liquid as possible out of the spinach and discard the liquid. I do this with my hands or with a thin cotton towel.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, rotel and 2 cups of the cheese.
- Pour the mixture into a 10 inch cast iron skillet or 8x8 casserole dish.
- Flatten the top and cover with the remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is starting to brown and bubble.
- Serve warm with pork rinds or vegetable sticks.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.