My family (especially my husband) has been obsessed with pickles lately. What better way to get that pickle flavor than with Dill Pickle Dip!
I used my homemade Fast Food Pickles for this recipe, but you could use store bought, or I think you could get away with using dill pickle relish!
I think this would be so amazing as a topping for my Baked Salmon Patties that I posted the other day. I am definitely trying that soon. This was also great with those crisp veggies as a veggie dip. I couldn’t get enough!
HOW TO MAKE DILL PICKLE DIP
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
This recipe really couldn’t be any easier. The hardest part was cutting up the pickles. You could let a food processor do the work for you, though, or a mini chopper.
I started off with mixing together the cream cheese and the sour cream. Then I added the dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and the chopped dill pickles.
This dip is so good served with chicken or on top of a burger too! I am thinking this is going to be a weekly staple in my house for a while!
This dill pickle dip is perfect served with crisp veggies, crackers, or chips. I even love it on meat! So much flavor packed into one bite!
- 8 ounces Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1/4 cup Fresh chopped dill
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 1/2 cups Chopped dill pickles
- 3 Tablespoons Pickle Juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Serve with fresh veggies, chips, or crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving: 87 calories / 9g fat / 2g carbs / 1g protein
- To make chopping the pickles easier, use a food processor or a mini chopper
- You might could get away with using pickle relish in this dill pickle dip, just omit the pickle juice or reduce the amount. If you try it, let me know how it goes!
- If you want to use dried dill instead of fresh, reduce the amount by half.
⭐ Did you make this Dill Pickle Dip recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer