This Air Fryer Turkey Breast is golden roasted turkey breast, perfectly seasoned all in your hand-dandy air fryer! No mess, no fuss! Delicious, rotisserie style turkey breast in less time than your conventional oven!
This delicious air fryer turkey breast is perfect for small family celebrations. You are going to love the rotisserie style seasoning and you can have your oven free to make keto pumpkin pie!
What more can I say about my trusty air fryer that I didn’t already say in my other air fryer recipes? It’s an amazing appliance that I love and use much more than my oven, Instant pot, and maybe even my microwave.
It makes the most delicious meats and vegetables. You literally just throw them in and turn it on.
I have linked to my favorite air fryer in the recipe card.
Now if you love air fryer recipes, be sure to check out these:
Air Fryer Turkey Breast
- 4 pound Bone in Turkey breast
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado oil (Click here for my favorite brand on Amazon)
- 1 Tablespoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- Preheatthe air fryer to 350F. Combine all the oil and spices into a medium size mixing bowl and stir until combined making a paste.
- Rub the paste all over your turkey breast, making sure to coat evenly.
- Spray the inside of your air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place your turkey breast in the basket, breast side down and cook for 50 minutes at 360F. Flip the turkey breast, breast side up and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Make sure your turkey breast has an internal temperature of 165F. Let rest for 10 minutes. Carve and serve.