This keto cookie dough is an easy 5 ingredient Low carb dessert recipe! This edible cookie dough is flour free and sugar free!
We all love some chocolate chip cookie dough straight out of the bowl when we are making cookies. Who cares about raw eggs! Am I the only one that eats enough cookie dough while i'm making cookies that is equivalent to about 5 cookies? I HAD to make a sugar free and low carb version of Keto Cookie Dough for my cookie loving self...it's one of my favorite Low Carb Desserts!
OTHER LOW CARB DESSERTS YOU WILL LOVE
- Low Carb Butter Cookie Energy Bites
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Low Carb Cheesecake Mousse
- Keto Brownies
- Keto Mug Cake
This keto cookie dough recipe is so easy with only 5 ingredients! The only things you're going to need for this low carb dessert are softened cream cheese, softened butter, sweetener, vanilla, and chocolate chips.
I first put all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips in a bowl and mixed them together very well with a mixer.
Then I folded in the chocolate chips to the keto cookie dough. I used Lily's chocolate chips that are sugar free but you could use any chocolate chips you like.
This is such an easy low carb dessert recipe!
After it's all mixed together, just eat this edible cookie dough with a spoon. But remember this low carb dessert is mostly butter and cream cheese so it is very rich!
Did you make this Keto Edible Cookie Dough Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Keto Edible Cookie Dough with Cream Cheese
- 6 ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 5 Tablespoons Butter, Softened
- 2 Tablespoons Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- ½ teaspoons Vanilla extract
- ½ Cup Sugar free Chocolate Chips (Click here to see my favorite brand on Amazon)
- Mix together the cream cheese, butter, sweetener and vanilla in a medium bowl with a mixer.
- Fold in the chocolate chips with a rubber spatula
- Transfer to an airtight container and keep refrigerated.