This is not just a dip, though! Use it to coat steamed broccoli or cauliflower. Top your keto nachos, or taco salad. The possibilities are endless!
HOW TO MAKE 1 MINUTE KETO CHEESE SAUCE
Who doesn’t love watching a football game gathered around the TV on a family night?
Now you can indulge in this easy Keto Cheese Sauce without all the guilt of carbs!
Lets get started. Add all your ingredients in a small bowl (except 3 tablespoons of heavy cream). If you want just a plain cheese sauce, leave out the cumin and the chili powder.
Stir all your ingredients together and microwave on high for 30 seconds. This is how it looks after the first 30 seconds. Now we give it another stir.
Now we microwave on high for 30 seconds more.
Your cheese sauce should be smooth and creamy.
Now for the trick. Stir in those 3 additional tablespoons of heavy cream. More if you want it thinner.
This makes your cheese sauce super velvety and smooth!
In just 1 minute cook time you can enjoy this smooth keto friendly snack! Looks great!
If this gets cold, be careful re-heating. Reheat very slowly…like 15 seconds at a time. Too much stirring and too much heat will cause it to split. it really cannot be saved after it splits.
⭐ Did you make this Keto Cheese Sauce Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
1 Minute Keto Cheese Sauce (Nacho or Plain!)
- Add all ingredients in a small bowl (except 3 tablespoons of the heavy cream). Leave out the chili powder and cumin if you want a plain cheese sauce.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Once that is done. Stir and microwave on high for another 30 seconds.
- Cheese should be smooth.
- Stir in 3 additional tablespoons of heavy cream to make sauce smooth and creamy.
- Re-Heating: If this gets cold, be careful re-heating. Reheat very slowly...like 15 seconds at a time. Too much stirring and too much heat will cause it to split. it really cannot be saved after it splits.
- Storing: This should keep in the refrigerator for 5-7 days.
- Cheese: I am a fan of pre-shredded cheese you may have a better result when you grate the cheese yourself for this recipe.