One Skillet Steak Diane is the classic steakhouse favorite you love with a Keto Friendly twist! With it's decadent, mouth-watering steak and it's creamy mushroom pan sauce... you'll want to skip the steakhouse and order-in with this delicious, keto/low carb recipe tonight! Goes great with Cauliflower Rice! Savory, one skillet recipes like this, is what makes our keto/low carb lifestyle taste so good!
I'm so excited to share with you this flavorful Steak Diane!
Mouth-watering, One Skillet Steak Diane will knock your keto socks off!
With all these rich ingredients and savory Ribeye Steak... your low carb dreams have come true!
HOW TO MAKE ONE SKILLET STEAK DIANE
Let's get started!
First, let's heat your avocado oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
Season both sides of your Ribeye Steak generously with salt. I like to hold off on the pepper because it tends to burn.
Now you'll need to sear the steaks in the hot skillet ( 2 at a time) until they reach your desired steak temp. I love a good medium rare steak which is an internal temperature of 135F. This is where your meat thermometer comes in very handy!
Once you have reached your desired steak temp, remove the steaks to a plate and set aside so they can rest. You can also season them with a little pepper if you like.
Now let's move on to the pan sauce.
Packed with so many flavorful ingredients is what makes this pan sauce so mouth-watering!
We've got mushrooms, onion, garlic, dijon mustard, butter, heavy cream, and Worcestershire.
Using the same skillet as the steak, reduce the heat of the skillet to medium and add in the butter and the onions.
Let that cook for 5 minutes.
Now, add in the mushrooms and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes more.
Add in the Worcestershire, dijon, heavy cream and xanthan gum (helps thicken the sauce)
Stir well and bring to a boil to thicken. Taste for seasoning. It is glorious!
Now you can slice the steak into one inch pieces and serve on plates topped with the savory cream sauce.
Garnish with parsley and black pepper.
Just one skillet made this decadent and impressive Steak Diane! Looks absolutely delicious!
One Skillet Steak Diane
This post may contain affiliate links
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 4 Ribeye Steaks
- kosher salt to taste
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- ½ Cup diced onion or shallot
- 8 ounces Baby Bella Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley for garnish
- Heat the avocado oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Season both sides of the Ribeye generously with salt.
- Sear the steaks in the hot skillet (2 at a time) until they reach your desired steak temp. I prefer 135F for medium
- Remove the steaks to a plate and set aside to rest.
- Reduce the heat of the skillet to medium and add in the butter and onions.
- Let cook for 5 minutes.
- Add in the mushrooms and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes more.
- Add in the Worcestershire, dijon, heavy cream and xanthan gum.
- Stir well and bring to a boil to thicken.
- Taste for seasoning and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice the steak into one inch pieces and serve on plates topped with the cream sauce.
- Garnish with parsley and more black pepper if desired.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.