This easy and healthy vegetable dip recipe uses only 4 ingredients! It is perfect for dipping raw or grilled veggies and it is keto and low carb friendly.
This Creamy Feta Vegetable Dip Recipe is so delicious and only 4 ingredients! I cannot wait to use it as an easy veggie dip this summer!
There is just something about creamy dips that make me think of summer. We always had ranch dip growing up…and yes, it is delicious as well. But I wanted to change things up a bit.
Is anyone else thinking what I am thinking? I’m thinking the possibilities with this dip are endless! Well maybe not endless, but lots of cheesy possibilities like creamy goat cheese dip or creamy blue cheese dip. Yay or nay?
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
To make this easy vegetable dip, you simply add all of the ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth. It really is that simple!
These grilled zucchini that I served with this creamy feta vegetable dip recipe are magical guys. Have you ever grilled veggies? You must try it asap.
HOW TO MAKE THIS FETA VEGETABLE DIP RECIPE:
⭐ Did you make this Creamy Feta Vegetable Dip Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Creamy Feta Vegetable Dip Recipe
For the creamy feta dip
- 6 oz Crumbled Feta
- 3 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ¼ cup Half and Half
For the grilled veggies
- 4 zucchini
- 2 tbsp avocado oil (Click here for my favorite brand on Amazon)
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce or Coconut Aminos
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp Kosher salt
- Add all ingredients for the feta dip to a food processor or blender and blend until all are combined and creamy.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise, and then in half again. You could also cut them into rounds, or into ¼ inch thick steaks. Add the zucchini and all other ingredients to a large plastic zip top bag or a large bowl and toss to combine. let marinate for 30 minutes. Prepare the grill at medium-high heat and grill the veggies until tender and lightly charred, about 7 minutes.