This keto Buffalo Chicken Dip is the kick you need at any gathering! Creamy oven baked goodness that’s addictively-delicious and super hard to resist! Only 2 net carbs per serving!
What could be better than a zesty dip filled with chicken and melty cheeses? I really don’t think anything.
This version of keto buffalo chicken dip is super easy and doesn’t use any weird dressing bottles. Instead of adding all of that stuff in, we simply season with a homemade ranch seasoning. Now don’t be intimidated because it’s super simple!
What can I serve this dip with?
My preference is raw vegetable sticks, raw broccoli and cauliflower, or pork rinds. If you are serving this at a gathering with people who are not too keen on keto, you can serve it with crackers or toasted pieces of bread.
Check out these other keto recipes:
- Kielbasa, Peppers, and Cauliflower Rice Skillet
- Air Fryer Cheesy Baked Eggs
- Bacon and Spinach Quiche
- Crustless Pizza
Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip - 2 Net Carbs
- 4 cups Cooked and chopped chicken breast
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce
- 2 cups Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dried dill
- 1 teaspoon Dried chives
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/4 cup Crumbled blue cheese, garnish-optional
- Spray the inside of a 9x9 casserole dish with cooking spray and preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked shredded chicken, softened cream cheese, cheddar cheese, buffalo sauce, and all seasonings.
- Pour the mixture into the casserole dish and flatten into a single layer. Bake in the pre-heated ove for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with blue cheese crumbles. Serve warm with raw veggies or pork rinds. Makes 10 servings.