Air Fryer Baked Eggs is everything you need for those busy workday mornings or if you just want to keep it simple in the kitchen. Perfectly cooked eggs, smoked gouda, topped with everything bagel seasonings... makes this a gourmet style breakfast but easy. Just like I like it!
Just look at that gooey smoked gouda cheese inside those baked eggs. I just love smoked gouda!
This recipe couldn't be easier and it is completely customizable. You could add whatever cheese you like, any seasoning you like, and you could add any meat you like, too!
I think next time I will try ham and Swiss, or bacon and cheddar!
What I love about this recipe is I can have baked eggs anytime I like without heating up my oven. We love to have quiche all the time, but sometimes, I just want something quick and don't have time for quiche to cook for an hour.
Some other amazing air fryer recipes you should give a try are:
Air Fryer Cheesy Baked Eggs
- 4 large Eggs
- 2 ounces Smoked gouda, chopped
- Everything bagel seasoning
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Spray the inside of each ramekin with cooking spray. Add 2 eggs to each ramekin, then add 1 ounce of chopped gouda to each. Salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle your everything bagel seasoning on top of each ramekin (as much as you like).
- Place each ramekin into the air fryer basket. Cook for 400F for 16 minutes, or until eggs are cooked through. Serve.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.