Air Fryer Chicken Tenders with no breading is something for the whole family! Kiddos will enjoy juicy, perfectly spiced chicken, while parents can enjoy an easy, under 30 minute dinner, with your air fryer. Best of both worlds and super tasty too!
These air fryer naked chicken tenders couldn't be easier. We simply season them with our seasonings (salt, smoked paprika, garlic powder, oregano, and onion powder) and set them in the air fryer and forgot it!
If you are not a fan of smoked paprika, you can simply leave it out or use regular paprika instead. I love the smoked, though, as it adds so much flavor!
Tips for the best air fryer chicken tenders with no breading:
- Pre-heat your air fryer for consistent results
- Spray the air fryer basket after it is pre-heated so the cooking spray doesn't burn (or use avocado oil spray that has a higher smoke point)
- There is non need to use cooking spray on the chicken tenders since they are skinless. In fact, cooking spray may make the outer flesh crispy, dry, and leathery.
Can I use chicken breast instead of chicken tenders?
Yes! I actually prefer to use chicken breast because they do not have the tough tendon to mess with! Cut 2 chicken breast in 3 strips each to make 6 chicken tenders.
The air fryer I love is linked down below in the recipe card. You can also see me review another popular air fryer in this video on YouTube.
Air Fryer Naked Chicken Tenders - No breading
- 6 Chicken tenders
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- Start by preheating your air fryer at 380F for 5 minutes.
- While your air fryer is preheating, place the chicken tenders in a zip lock bag of bowl. Then add all your spices to your bag or bowl and toss to coat.
- Once your chicken tenders are coated, spray the inside of your air fryer with cooking spray. Place the chicken tenders in your basket and cook for 13 minutes. Check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer to assure they are 165F.
- Let cool and enjoy!
- Chicken breast instead of tenders: Cut 2 chicken breast in 3 strips each to make 6 chicken tenders. I actually prefer to use chicken breast because they do not have the tough tendon to mess with!
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.