Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs are crispy bacon wrapped around juicy perfectly seasoned chicken. Whether you use it as delicious appetizer on game day’s or a keto friendly main dish for a family dinner…you can never go wrong with BACON!
Related: I get all of my grass fed beef and pasture raised chicken from Butcher Box. Read my honest review here.
Who doesn’t love BACON?
I’m happy to share with you the perfect balance of crispy bacon and tender chicken thighs recipe!
Perfect appetizer for football games days or a keto friendly main dish for family dinner!
Either way, you won’t be disappointed in these yummy bacon wrapped chicken thighs.
HOW TO MAKE BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN THIGHS
Let’s get started!
First we remove the skin. This is easily done by pulling the skin to the side and cutting off the excess.
Set the chicken thighs aside while we make the spice mix.
Combine all the spices in a small bowl. We use salt, pepper, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, and ground mustard. This combo gives the chicken a burst of flavor.
Now sprinkle the spice mix evenly over both sides of the chicken thighs.
Now wrap each chicken thigh in one piece of bacon.
Place each chicken thigh in a baking dish or on a sheet pan (seam side down).
Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads an internal temperature of 165F.
OPTIONAL- Cook the chicken under the broiler for a few minutes to crisp up the bacon even further, if necessary. Mine were crispy enough that I didn’t need to do this.
You can’t go wrong with crispy/juicy chicken thighs wrapped in bacon! Yummy!
This recipe is perfect served with a simple salad.
⭐ Did you make this Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Keto Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs
- 6 Bone in chicken thighs, skin removed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Mustard
- 6 Slices of bacon
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Line a sheet pan with foil.
- Combine all the spices in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the spice mix evenly over both sides of the chicken thighs.
- Wrap each chicken thigh in one piece of bacon.
- Place each chicken thigh on the sheet pan seam side down.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads an internal temperature of 165F.
- Optional- cook the chicken under the broiler for a few minutes to crisp up the bacon even further, if necessary.