Like most people, I am a lover of bacon. I have tried different ways to make bacon over the years and I think I have found this Air Fryer Bacon to be my favorite!
Some uses for this bacon (besides just eating it straight up),:
- Instant Pot Beef Stew with Bacon and Mushrooms
- Keto Chicken Salad with Avocado and Bacon
- Stuffed Pork Chops with Bacon and Gouda
- Blistered Green Beans with Crispy Bacon
- Keto Meatballs with bacon Tomato Sauce
When cooking bacon in a skillet it splatters all over the stove. When cooking bacon in the oven, it splatters all over the oven. I have been covering it lately with parchment paper, but then it takes about 20-25 minutes to get crispy.
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER BACON
This Air Fryer bacon is such a cinch! I have an XXL Air Fryer and I can cook up to 7 pieces of thick cut bacon at a time.
Sometimes I cut them in half and lay them flat, and sometimes I lay the bacon on its side like files with about a .5 inch gap between them. Sorry I don’t have a picture of that but I will get on it asap!
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
For this Air Fryer bacon, I set the temperature to 350F, and the time to 9 minutes. This is with thick cut bacon, so if your bacon is thinner, start with 5 minutes. You can check on the bacon and add more time if you need to.
Air Fryer Bacon
PIN THIS RECIPE ON PINTEREST
- 3-7 Pieces Bacon
- Lay the bacon in the Air fryer basket in a single layer
- Cook the bacon at 350F for 9 minutes (thick cut bacon) or shorter for thinner bacon. Check the bacon throughout the cooking time to make sure it isn't overcooking.
- Sometimes I cut them in half and lay them flat, and sometimes I lay the bacon on its side like files with about a .5 inch gap between them. Sorry I don’t have a picture of that but I will get on it asap!
- After cooking and the air fryer is cool, take a damp cloth and wipe any grease that has splattered onto the inside of the air fryer...especially the burner at the top. This will keep the bacon from smoking next time.
⭐ Did you make this Air Fryer Bacon recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer