This Crustless Bacon Spinach Quiche has the perfect amount of bacon in every bite! Full of rich flavor makes this perfect for anytime of day! Perfect for meal prep when you want to stay on track!
It’s recipes like this that I love most of all. A little bit of prep and time in the oven, and I have 8 meals ready to go for the week!
This spinach and bacon quiche is so good as a crustless quiche, but you can definitely use your favorite pie crust as well. Either way, it’s going to be amazing!
Without a crust, this quiche is only 2 net carbs per serving!
It is loaded with spinach and bacon…no to mention the cheese.
I know it’s not traditional, but my favorite cheese in a quiche is Monterey Jack. Its creamy, melts so well, and doesn’t have a strong flavor.
You could definitely go with Swiss, though, if you want that Swiss flavor.
Be sure you check out these other recent recipes:
Spinach and Bacon Quiche
- 12 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Half and half
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 Pound Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ teaspoon Nutmeg
- 12 ounces Frozen chopped spinach
- 1 Cup Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350F. In a large mixing bowl combine eggs, half and half, salt, and nutmeg. Whisk until ingredients are combined.
- Squeeze out the excess liquid from your frozen spinach. Add spinach and cheese to the egg mixture, mix until combined.
- Take a deep pie dish and spray the inside with cooking spray. Pour your quiche mixture into the pie plate, then add your crumbled bacon evenly on top of dish. The bacon will sink into the egg.
- Place into already preheated oven and cook for 1 hour or until quiche is set in the center. Slice into 8 servinge. Serve.
- You can serve this in a pie crust as well. Follow the instructions for whatever pie crust you are using.