Classic egg salad that's high in protein, low in carbs! This egg salad tastes just like deviled eggs! Perfect side dish for dinner's or wrap in lettuce to make a super easy meal prep.
What better way to make egg salad more delicious than to add bacon to it! This egg salad is so good wrapped in butter lettuce leaves.
The best thing about egg salad is that it tastes like deviled eggs but if your eggs do not peel nicely, it doesn't matter! You're just going to cut them up and mix them with all the deliciousness.
I love to make this for meal prep for the week and then serve it on butter lettuce leaves. Normally I am not a fan of lettuce wraps but this keto egg salad has so much flavor that it really goes well with the lettuce.
Be sure to checkout my other keto recipes!
Keto Egg Salad with Bacon
- 5 slices thick cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 Large eggs, hard cooked, peeled and chopped
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle relish
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl until fully combined. Serve or store in air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.