This keto Taco Soup is taco night in a bowl! Rich in seasonings and low in carbs! This super easy comfort soup takes less than 30 minutes! Perfect for weekdays and something the whole family will fall in love with!
There is nothing you won’t love about this creamy taco soup. It is ready in under 30 minutes and has so much flavor!
I am a lover of soup and I have several on my website.
I love soups so much because they are so easy to prepare and they are perfect for meal prep. I divide the whole recipe easily into small bowls and then they can be stored in the fridge for the weeks lunches.
I love adding cream cheese to a soup because it gives it so much body and thickness without having to add flour or make a roux.
You are going to love this keto creamy taco soup, along with these other keto soups:
Creamy Keto Taco Soup
- 1 Pound Ground beef
- 1/2 Red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup Diced onion
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked paprika
- 8 ounces Cream cheese
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 15 ounce Can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- Diced avocado garnish
- Shredded cheese garnish
- In a heavy bottom pot, over medium heat begin cooking your onions and diced bell pepper, cook until translucent. Then add your hamburger meat and seasonings. Cook until your meat is cooked through and crumbled.
- Add in the cream cheese, continue to stir until cream cheese is completely melted. Now add in your chicken broth and diced tomatoes. Cook for a few minutes more.
- Serve with diced avocado and shredded cheese.