I am so excited about this new yummy treat that I have for you today! This Low Carb Cheesecake Mousse with Lemon Crumble will knock your socks off because it is so good. If my husband thinks it’s amazing, then we have something really good on our hands!
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
For the crumble of this low carb cheesecake mousse, I used the Atkins Lemon Bar! I chopped it up into chunks and it was the perfect addition to this recipe.
When Atkins sent me some of these bars to try, I had never tried them before. I fell in love with the Atkins Lemon Bar and thought it would be the perfect addition to use in this recipe. I ended up eating all of the bars I received because they were so good, so I had to run out and grab a few more of my favs!
Since then I have purchased several boxes. I like to keep one in my purse when I am out, so I will always have a low carb snack ready to go!
The Atkins Lemon Bars have real almond butter so they are super satisfying as an on the go snack and they do not contain any Maltitol, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
They are packed with 13g of protein and 9g of fiber!
HOW TO MAKE LOW CARB CHEESECAKE MOUSSE
For this recipe, I used heavy cream, softened cream cheese, lemon zest, Swerve Sweetener, and the Atkins Lemon Bars.
I used my stand mixer to get the heavy cream whipped to stiff peaks. Then, I scraped it into a separate bowl and set it aside.
I then beat the softened cream cheese, lemon zest, and the Swerve until it was nice and smooth.
I poured the whipped cream into the stand mixer bowl with the cream cheese and I gently folded it with a spatula to get it half way incorporated. Then used the stand mixer with the whisk and I beat the mixture until it was completely smooth.
I scraped it all into a piping bag to get it into the glasses nice and pretty.
I chopped up my crumble and I put some into the bottom of the glasses, followed by cheesecake mousse, then more crumble, cheesecake mousse, and finally, the crumble on top.
Low Carb Cheesecake Mousse with Lemon Crumble
Make the Crumble
- Chop the Atkins Lemon Bars with a knife until they resemble a crumble.
Make the Mousse
- Add the heavy cream to a stand mixer and whisk until stiff peaks are formed. You can also use a hand mixer or whip by hand with a whisk.
- Remove the whipped cream to a separate bowl and set aside
- Add the softened cream cheese, zest, and sweetener to the stand mixer bowl and beat until smooth.
- Pour the whipped cream into the stand mixer bowl with the cream cheese. Stir gently with a spatula until it is halfway incorporated. Use the stand mixer to finish whipping until smooth.
- In 4 glasses, add 1/3 of the crumble, followed by 1/2 of the cheesecake mousse. Complete 2 more layers and then top with the remaining crumble.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Atkins Nutritionals, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine.
⭐ Did you make this low Carb Cheesecake Mousse with Lemon Crumble? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!