A super easy and decadent 4 ingredient keto cheesecake fluff that is layered with any topping your heart desires! I give 5 topping options and 4 mix in options for different flavors.
I am so excited about this new yummy treat that I have for you today! This Keto Cheesecake Fluff will knock your socks off because it is so good. If my husband thinks it's amazing, then we have something really good on our hands!
I love love love cheesecake and I love the simplicity of this sugar free cheesecake fluff.
When I am looking for something a little more show stopping...I make my decadent keto cheesecake. It is out of this world!
HOW TO MAKE KETO CHEESECAKE FLUFF
For this recipe, I used heavy cream, softened cream cheese, lemon zest, and low carb sweetener.
I used my stand mixer to get the heavy cream whipped to stiff peaks. Then, I scraped it into a separate bowl and set it aside. You could also whip this by hand with a whisk or use a hand mixer.
I then beat the softened cream cheese, lemon zest, and the sweetener until it was nice and smooth.
It is important to start with soft cream cheese. If it isn't soft enough, your cheesecake fluff will be lumpy.
I poured the whipped cream into the stand mixer bowl with the cream cheese and I gently folded it with a spatula to get it half way incorporated. Then used the stand mixer with the whisk and I beat the mixture until it was completely smooth. Now we have keto cheesecake fluff!
I scraped it all into a piping bag to get it into the glasses nice and pretty. This is totally optional, but it does make it nice if you were serving the keto fluff to guests.
KETO CHEESECAKE FLUFF TOPPINGS
- For the crumble of this low carb cheesecake mousse, I used the Atkins Lemon Bar! I chopped it up into chunks and it was the perfect addition to this recipe.
- My Keto Granola would be equally amazing as a topping for this dessert.
- Toasted coconut
- chopped strawberries or raspberries
- chocolate chips
I chopped up my crumble and I put some into the bottom of the glasses, followed by keto no bake cheesecake, then more crumble, cheesecake fluff, and finally, the crumble on top.
Did you make this Sugar free and Keto cheesecake fluff recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Keto Cheesecake Fluff - 4 Ingredients!
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 8 ounce Brick of Cream Cheese, Softened
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- ½ Cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
Make the Fluff
- Add the heavy cream to a stand mixer and whisk until stiff peaks are formed. You can also use a hand mixer or whip by hand with a whisk.
- Remove the whipped cream to a separate bowl and set aside
- Add the softened cream cheese, zest, and sweetener to the stand mixer bowl and beat until smooth.
- Pour the whipped cream into the stand mixer bowl with the cream cheese. Stir gently with a spatula until it is halfway incorporated. Use the stand mixer to finish whipping until smooth.
- Serve with your favorite topping. See notes below for flavor mix-ins.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE IT
- NUTRITION: Listed nutrition is for just the no bake cheesecake mousse.
- SWEETENER: This recipe works with either powdered Swerve or Powdered Lakanto sweetener.
- TOPPINGS: My favorite is my keto granola
- toasted coconut
- chopped berries
- chocolate chips
- SOFTENED CREAM CHEESE: Make sure your cream cheese is really soft or your mousse will be lumpy.
- OPTIONAL MIX-INS:
- If you prefer, you could make this a vanilla mousse by eliminating the lemon zest and adding 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- replace the lemon zest with PB2 for a peanut butter fluff
- replace the lemon zest with 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder for a chocolate keto fluff
- STORING: This will keep in the refrigerator in an air tight container for up to a week.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.