I am so excited about this new yummy treat that I have for you today! This No Bake Keto Cheesecake Fluff will knock your socks off because it is so good. If my husband thinks it’s amazing, then we have something really good on our hands!
HOW TO MAKE NO BAKE KETO CHEESECAKE FLUFF
For this recipe, I used heavy cream, softened cream cheese, lemon zest, and low carb sweetener.
I used my stand mixer to get the heavy cream whipped to stiff peaks. Then, I scraped it into a separate bowl and set it aside. You could also whip this by hand with a whisk or use a hand mixer.
I then beat the softened cream cheese, lemon zest, and the sweetener until it was nice and smooth.
I poured the whipped cream into the stand mixer bowl with the cream cheese and I gently folded it with a spatula to get it half way incorporated. Then used the stand mixer with the whisk and I beat the mixture until it was completely smooth. Now we have no bake keto cheesecake fluff!
I scraped it all into a piping bag to get it into the glasses nice and pretty. This is totally optional, but it does make it nice if you were serving the keto cheesecake fluff to guests.
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
For the crumble of this low carb cheesecake mousse, I used the Atkins Lemon Bar! I chopped it up into chunks and it was the perfect addition to this recipe. My Keto Granola would be equally amazing as a topping for this dessert.
I chopped up my crumble and I put some into the bottom of the glasses, followed by keto no bake cheesecake, then more crumble, cheesecake fluff, and finally, the crumble on top.
⭐ Did you make this Keto no bake cheesecake fluff recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Keto No Bake Cheesecake Fluff
- 2 Atkins Lemon Bars or 1 Cup Keto Granola
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 8 ounce Brick of Cream Cheese, Softened
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 1/2 Cup Low Carb Sweetener
Make the Crumble
- Chop the Atkins Lemon Bars with a knife until they resemble a crumble. (skip this step if using granola)
Make the Mousse
- Add the heavy cream to a stand mixer and whisk until stiff peaks are formed. You can also use a hand mixer or whip by hand with a whisk.
- Remove the whipped cream to a separate bowl and set aside
- Add the softened cream cheese, zest, and sweetener to the stand mixer bowl and beat until smooth.
- Pour the whipped cream into the stand mixer bowl with the cream cheese. Stir gently with a spatula until it is halfway incorporated. Use the stand mixer to finish whipping until smooth.
- In 4 glasses, add 1/3 of the crumble, followed by 1/2 of the cheesecake mousse. Complete 2 more layers and then top with the remaining crumble.
- Nutrition: Listed nutrition is for just the no bake cheesecake mousse.
- Sweetener: This recipe works with either powdered Swerve or Powdered Lakanto sweetener.
- Crumble: You can choose any low carb bar you like...I like the Lemon Atkins Bar. Here is a list of other keto granola bars.
- Softened Cream Cheese: Make sure your cream cheese is really soft or your mousse will be lumpy.
- Lemon Zest: If you prefer, you could make this a vanilla mousse by eliminating the lemon zest and adding 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.