This easy homemade low carb and keto granola is packed with nutrition, sweet, delicious, and makes a yummy granola ice cream topping or cereal!
I actually had no intentions of making a Keto Granola until my grandma fell and hurt her neck back in March. She was telling me about some granola she saw on TV and how she thought it looked delicious. With that bit of info I set to work to make her some granola!
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
I have since refined my recipe, removing the maple syrup and replacing it with Swerve for you lovely readers and for my low carb sweet tooth!
HOW TO MAKE KETO GRANOLA
This recipe is super easy! All you do is mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and then dump onto a sheet pan. Bake in a 375F oven for 10 minutes. Adjust the seasonings to taste (Swerve and salt), and serve.
As you can see, I enjoyed this sweet and salty keto granola with some vanilla ice cream. It’s not just any vanilla ice cream, though. I used Halo Top, another one of my BFFs. My favorite flavors are vanilla, birthday cake, chocolate, and mint chip.
Oh my, oh my, it was so good! I try not to eat Halo Top too often because it is still a little higher in carbs than I like to eat in one sitting (the whole pint if you must know, don’t judge), but I think it is perfectly fine as an occasional treat and much better than the stuff filled with sugar!
For this low carb granola cereal I used almonds, pecans, walnuts, sesame seeds, and chia seeds. You could make it your own, though, and use sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds. You could even add some low carb Lily’s chocolate chips!
If you are needing some other low carb breakfast ideas, you could check out my Low Carb Chocolate Zucchini Muffins, Golden Milk Chia Pudding, or for something a little hardier, you could try my Crustless Quiche with Bacon and Brie!
⭐️ Did you make this Keto Granola recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Easy Keto Granola (Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond flour (click here to see my favorite brand)
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut oil , melted
- 3 Tbsp Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl and spread in an even layer on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until desired crunch is acheived
- Taste and adjust sweetness and saltiness as desired. I have noticed that swerve becomes less sweet after cooking. sprinkle more of the swerve or salt onto the granola if you need more.
- I like to store this keto granola in an air tight container on the counter. It usually lasts a couple of weeks. You could also keep it in the refrigerator.
- I serve this with unsweetened almond milk because it is a great low carb milk alternative. You could also use coconut milk
- You could also use this to top unsweetened greek yogurt, a smoothie bowl, or chia pudding. That sounds amazing!