When the weather starts to cool down, the first thing I do is make a big pot of this Keto Chili without Beans. This is my favorite kind of chili because it is full of meat, flavor, and super hearty. I like to serve mine with sour cream, cheese, cilantro, and avocado!
There is a time and a place for making keto chili in the Instant Pot and Crockpot so I give you instructions for both of these in the recipe notes.
This pot of keto chili was made on the stove top in a heavy dutch oven and the smell coming from my kitchen as this chili cooked was amazing.
To get started on this chili recipe with no beans, I first browned my stew meat in the heavy pot. Browning adds so much flavor to the chili!
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
I then removed the meat from the pan and added the onion and red bell pepper. I cooked them until they were soft.
I then added the garlic and the ground beef. After the ground beef was browned, I added the spices and the tomato paste.
Stir Stir Stir, add the stew meat back to the pot and the crushed tomatoes.
stir stir stir Simmer simmer simmer…and tada! Doesn’t that look comforting?
I could eat this everyday, all winter long. If you prefer your chili on the spicy side (I do not) you can add cayenne pepper to taste or hot sauce!
SOME OTHER KETO GROUND BEEF RECIPES TO TRY
- Keto Meatloaf Stuffed with Cheese
- Keto Meatballs with Bacon Tomato Sauce
- Crockpot Spaghetti Sauce
- Instant Pot Meatloaf
- Crockpot Cheese Dip
- Stuffed Burgers
HOW TO MAKE KETO CHILI VIDEO:
Keto Chili without Beans
PIN THIS RECIPE ON PINTEREST
- Heat a heavy pot over medium-high heat. Add the oil and the stew meat. Sauté until browned on all side. Remove stew meat from pot.
- Add the onion, red bell pepper, and garlic to the pot. Saute' until translucent
- Add the ground beef to the pot and saute' until cooked through. Add the tomato paste and the spices and stir to combine.
- Add the sautéed stew meat, crushed tomatoes, and salt. Stir
- Place a lid on top, reduce the heat to low, and let simmer for 2 hours...or until the stew meat is tender.
- Serve the chili with shredded cheese, cilantro, sour cream, and avocado.
- If you want your chili spicier, you can add 1-2 tsp of cayenne pepper
- For the Instant Pot: Brown the stew meat using the saute function, remove from the pot and add the onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Saute until translucent. Add the ground beef and cook through. Add the stew meat back to the pot along with the remaining ingredients. Place the lid and pressure cook on high for 15 minutes, followed but a 10 minute Natural pressure release.
- For the Slow Cooker: Follow the instructions for the stove top, but transfer to the slow cooker when it is time to simmer and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
⭐ Did you make this Keto Chili Recipe without Beans? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer